Cobra God Wadjet - Sculptural Floor Lamp
I hate snakes... a lot, but I love to look at them from a safe distance and that's how I feel about this creepy new Cobra God Wadjet - Sculptural Floor Lamp. This massive, six-foot-tall Egyptian serpent has uncoiled and risen up as if prepared to strike and is crowned with a glowing stained glass orb that holds a 60-watt bulb. It features a gilded snakeskin-textured body and is controlled by a pedal switch on the floor so you don't have to get to close to it's head and long tongue. Perfect for your den, office or hidden, underground tomb.
- Six-foot-tall, gilded snakeskin-textured body floor lamp
- Lifesize masterpiece blends Egyptian art, architecture, and the elements of fine design
- Crowned with a glowing stained glass orb that holds a 60-watt bulb
- Controlled by a pedal switch
- Size: 13" Diameter x 71" H - 48 lbs
More Cool New Stuff: Lighting