Cookie Misfortune - Evil Fortune Cookies
The problem with fortune cookies is that they all predict good fortunes, but that's all about to change when you sneak in a few of these sinisterly cool new Cookie Misfortune - Evil Fortune Cookies. After a bad day at work and an uncomfortably filling Chinese food dinner, make your victim's day even worse when they crack open and read the fortune in one of these prank cookies. The misfortunes range anywhere from shockingly cruel and evil to embarrassingly funny and hilarious. The cookies look and taste like ordinary fortune cookies, each with a different fortune inside, arrive packaged in a quart-sized take out box and come in blank wrappers to blend in easily. Should be good for a few laughs when you take your boss out for lunch.
- Tasty fortune cookies with evil, cruel, and funny fortunes inside
- 10 cookies in each package, each with a different fortune
- Wrappers are blank to blend in with any restaurant decor and surprise your target
- Packaged in a quart-sized take out box
- WARNING: Not for children