On hot summer days there's nothing more refreshing than an ice cold beverage, especially when sipped through one of these cool new Ice Straws. This unique food-grade silicone ice tray lets you make six 8" straws in the freezer from water, juice or sodas. Just pop the inner straws into the mold, fill it up, freeze and sip away. As the ice melts, the inner straws become exposed and become regular straws, but are infinitely reusable over and over again. Cooler drinks, less plastic in the landfills and much more fun than regular ice cubes.
- Makes six 8" straws in the freezer
- After the ice melts the reusable straws become exposed
- Made of food-grade silicone rubber
- Freeze water, juice, or cola
- Perfect for those hot summer days
- Edible straws = less plastic in landfills!