If you use lemons for cooking or in ice water, you probably use only one half and are stuck with the other half. Well, now you can easily preserve your lemons in this cool new Lemon Saver. This ingenious container keeps lemons, limes and other citrus fruits fresh and fragrant in your refrigerator. Just take your slices, drop them in and twist the top and bottom half to lock. To make it easier to find your lemons in a crowded refrigerator, this saver is shaped like a brightly colored yellow lemon that's impossible to miss. It's made from polypropylene plastic that is phthalate and BPA-free and is dishwasher safe. Great solution and goes well with the equally cool Onion Saver (I have it, it actually works well!).
- Ingenious saver keeps cut lemons fresh and fragrant
- Brightly colored and always easy to find in a crowded refrigerator
- Fun way to serve citrus at the table or to keep lemon wedges fresh for dropping in water glasses
- Sides attach by twist lock
- Made of polypropylene plastic - phthalate and BPA-free
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Size: 4.25" x 3.25"
More Cool New Stuff: Kitchen