World's Longest Zoom Binoculars - 144X Magnification!
When your regular binoculars don't see far enough and a telescope sees just a bit too far, then maybe you need something comfortably in the middle, like these cool new World's Longest Zoom Binoculars. These powerful binoculars give you a whopping 144X magnification, the longest zoom of any binocular available, with a field of view of 131' at 1,000 yards. They easily adjust from 20X magnification to a maximum 144X with a press of a lever and are expertly collimated to provide a sharp, clear, single image. They feature fully coated optics, a 70mm objective lenses that offers superior light-gathering performance, a BaK7 porro prism system, eye relief of 16 1/2 mm and a 3 1/2 mm exit pupil at 20X and are constructed of sturdy ABS construction that is shock- and water-resistant. Great for extreme close-ups in nature, sporting events and sightseeing and perfect for bird watchers, hunters, secret agents, superheroes and the super nosy!
Free Shipping on Orders Over $99
- 144X magnification - longest zoom of any binocular available
- Adjusts from 20X to a maximum 144X with a simple press of a lever
- 70mm objective lenses that offer superior light-gathering performance
- BaK7 porro prism system provides a field of view of 131' at 1,000 yards
- Eye relief of 16 1/2 mm and a 3 1/2 mm exit pupil at 20X
- Expertly collimated to provide a single image
- Sturdy ABS construction - Powerful, fully coated optics
- Shock- and water-resistant, light, and easy to handle
- Includes carrying case and lens caps.
- Size: 12.25" L x 8.75" W x 3.5" D - 4 lbs