Pet Emergency Evacuation Jacket
Humans have plenty of survival gear for fires, natural disasters and evacuations, but what about our pets? Well, now your cat or small dog can be prepared too with the cool new Pet Emergency Evacuation Jacket. This flame-retardant vest is made from the same material used by Japan's world-class firefighters to protect animals from extreme heat and has a built-in carrying handle for controlling and transporting scared pets. It also features side pockets that hold essential emergency tools and supplies for both the pet and the owner as well. It's a great idea, but while you're frantically searching for the cat or dog, they'll probably already be safely outside watching the house burn to the ground.
- Japan Firefighting Association-certified flame-retardant jacket
- Materials: polyester (base cloth), polyurethane (outer shell), fireproof acrylic (lining)
- Heavy-duty carry handle, and double-duty strap/leash
- Pet supplies: food bowl, muzzle, hermetically sealed odor control bag, protective rain hood and rubber booties, freezer gel paks (to control heat), bell, waterproof ID capsule with blank paper
- Human/pet supplies: 50mL sealed water packs for drinking or disinfecting, nutrition bars, bandages, aromatic oil (for calming panic), first-aid gloves, mini-radio, emergency whistle
- Manual: Japanese