Genuine Handmade Irish Shillelagh
Get out of the house and explore the outdoors with a little help from this cool new Genuine Handmade Irish Shillelagh. This unique walking / fighting stick is handmade in Ireland of blackthorn wood from remote areas of County Wicklow, Cork and Kerry. Each stick is hand-sanded, lacquered with a high-gloss finish and finished with a copper tip - no two sticks are the same. Great for walking and hiking, fending off thugs in the pub or just poking around for gold hoarding leprechauns!
- Genuine walking stick handmade in Ireland
- Harvested from specimens of blackthorn (Prunus spinosa) in remote areas of County Wicklow, Cork, and Kerry
- Hand-sanded and lacquered with a high-gloss finish
- No two sticks are identical
- Finished with a copper tip
- Size: 36" - 39" long - 1 lb