Broomba Self-Propelled Broom
In the 21st century, we may have cool robotic vacuums that roll around and clean our floors, but the spooky new Broomba Self-Propelled Broom is the old fashioned haunted solution. This creepy possessed broom automatically moves about the room cackling to itself while playing frightening music. When it reaches an obstacle it automatically changes direction and goes around it for endless ghoulish sweeping action. Even scarier is the fact that it waits and listens for you to enter the room before beginning it's chores. Unfortunately, this handy cursed broom isn't capable of flight!
- Broom automatically changes direction when it contacts any object
- Plays spooky music and emits frightful cackling sounds
- Lifesize broom is sound-activated
- Recommended for use on smooth surfaces
- Sturdy plastic construction
- Assembles easily in about 2 minutes
- Size: 16" Diameter x 47" H - 3 lbs.
More Cool Stuff: Halloween