Rosle Safety Can Opener
The cool new Rosle Safety Can Opener cuts smoothly around the outside rim of a can, rather than inside, to safely remove a lid without sharp edges. This unique style of can opener not only produces a safe, smooth and blunt edge, it also prevents the lid from falling into the can, cuts without the blade ever coming into contact with the food inside (no unwanted metal shavings or unhygenienic contamination) and the unique cut allows the lid to be reused temporarily on the can to store leftovers in the fridge. This innovative and luxurious kitchen tool is crafted in Germany from 18/10 stainless steel with a durable plastic handle and best of all, features a sleek, minimal design that won't take up a lot of space in your kitchen drawer like those bulky traditional can openers do.
- Brilliantly designed can opener provides safety and hygiene
- Cuts along side of can's rim without leaving sharp edge
- Opener doesn't contact can's contents, lid can't fall into can
- German-designed, 18/10 stainless steel - rugged, plastic head
- Round, satin-finish handle with hanging ring
- Size: 7.9" x 2.8" x 1.4" - 5.9 ounces