16 Ton Doorstop
If you have a door that just won't stay open, especially on the breeziest of days, you are going to need a 16 Ton Doorstop. This deceptive doorstop doesn't actually weigh 16 tons, but it does hold two pounds of sand. That's more than enough weight to keep a door from slamming shut or holding papers down on your desk. Hmm, do we actually even need paperweights in the 21st century?
- Sewn doorstop filled with sand
- Silk screened with 16 ton in white ink on black gabardine
- Deceptive trapezoid actually weighs 2 pounds
- Also makes a powerful paperweight
- Roughly 4" x 4" x 4" with a small handle on top