Hammock Mosquito Net Cover
There's nothing better than lying around in a hammock all day, but there will always be those irritating pests like mosquitoes, gnats, flies and other flying insect squadrons trying to sabotage your afternoon of peaceful summer snoozing. Well, with the cool new Hammock Mosquito Net Cover, you can finally relax outside without any fear of getting buzzed, bitten or just plain bugged. This breathable, weather-resistant nylon netting easily attaches to your hammock to create a mini tent of total protection and provides plenty of space to move around. The only problem is that it's going to be really weird when you accidentally roll out of the hammock next time.
- Weather-resistant netting covers the entire hammock
- Zips completely closed for total protection
- Breathable fabric lets in summer breezes to keep you cool
- Lightweight nylon netting on a half-circle fiberglass frame
- Includes: Light tan nylon mesh, fiberglass rods and metal clamps
- Size: 60" x 30" x 90 L"