16th Century Italian Replica Globe Bar
The incredibly cool Sixteenth Century Italian Replica Globe Bar is an Old World portable party on wheels. This impressive Italian-styled globe bar is wrapped in replica 16th-century nautical maps and has a hinged meridian that flips back to reveal hand-painted interior frescoes on the domed ceiling. At the center of this 17.5" diameter world is a secret booze chamber that securely holds your bottles and glasses. It is supported on hardwood legs with rolling casters and features a second shelf with additional storage. No proper plan to conquer the world with your friends would be complete without a fine scotch in hand and, of course, an elegant globe bar like this.
- 17.5" diameter Italian-style globe bar
- Secure spots for bottles and glasses
- Wrapped with replica 16th-century nautical maps from the National Museum of Science, Florence
- Artistically hand-painted interior frescoes
- 3 hardwood legs rise from rolling casters and a circular lower shelf