In a world of tacky digital clocks, analog clocks still exist, because only they can look like the incredibly beautiful Dome Clock. Under a conical-shaped glass dome resting on a mahogany base, visible working cogs and gears keep precision time on a floating face of traditional Roman numerals. Very cool, but sorry kids, it's not made of plastic and it won't dock with your iPod.
- Unique, conical-shaped glass dome reveals gleaming cogs and gears
- Traditional Roman numerals appear to float on air
- Intricate, fourteen-day movement
- Mahogany base with burlwood detail and a high-gloss piano finish
- Bell chimes once to announce each passing hour