iSi Basics - Flexible Silicone Mixing Bowls
These cool new Flexible Silicone Mixing Bowls by iSi Basics are going to revolutionize how you look at mixing bowls in the kitchen. Not only is silicone naturally non-stick, highly heat-resistant (up to 490°F) and microwave and dishwasher safe, it is also flexible, unlike traditional metal and plastic mixing bowls. Anywhere you squeeze these bowls, lets you create a spout for pouring or transferring ingredients to a mixer or food processor. They come in sets of three or individually in sizes of 1 qt, 1.5 qt, 2 qt and in three colors, red, white, green wasabi (black would be nice). I think I want to upgrade everything in my kitchen to it's modern silicone component. It's just functionally better in every way.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Set of 3 bowls, 1 QT, 1.5 QT, 2 QT
- Flexible silicone creates spout anywhere you squeeze bowl.
- Pour directly in a narrow space like the bowl of a stand mixer, or a food processor
- Microwave and dishwasher safe
- Heat resistant up to 490 degrees
- Textured outside for secure grip, smooth interior for easy pouring
- Rigid bottoms for stability and leverage while mixing
More Cool New Stuff: Kitchen