Xposed - X-Ray Bags
The Xposed - X-Ray Bags would probably get you on the news (or worse) if you took it through an airport security check or maybe it would bring a little humor to the screener's day (it won't). Besides bringing one of these cool new durable plastic fiber bags on a plane, you still could walk around town with everyone guessing if you really were carrying a handgun, brass knuckles, a wad of cash and a bottle of Jack Daniels. Actually, it's probably not a good idea to carry this bag anywhere, so just give it as a great gift!
- Tough non-woven plastic fiber bags
- Tote bag measures 15" wide x 14.5" tall x 4.5" deep.
- Shoulder bag measures 12.5" wide x 10" tall x 4" deep.
- Adjustable nylon shoulder strap
- Tote bag snaps shut
- Not recommended for airline carry-on!