Apollo Half Time Oven - The Ultimate Microwave!
I never really use a microwave oven unless it's for something simple like popcorn or something. The cooking consistency on these things is typically horrendous. Food is always burning hot on one end, frozen on the other and soggy in the middle. Well, all of the problems of the typical microwave are about to be solved with the cool new Apollo Half Time Oven. It's truly the ultimate microwave, because it can cook like a conventional gas or electric oven in half the time using up to 1,800 watts of heat in convection mode or it can be used as a regular microwave as well for that occasional bag of popcorn.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $99
- Works with all of your favorite recipes – simply keep the heat setting the same and reduce the cooking time by half
- Cooks and browns like a conventional gas or electric oven
- Food will be crisp and fresh unlike the spongy consistency of microwaved food
- Complete Meal mode lets you cook an entire meal all at once, no need to separate food items
- Also works as a regular microwave, with 10 power levels and one-touch cooking for common items
- Automatically calculates pre-heating (when necessary)
- Four cooking modes: Half Time, Complete Meal, Convection and Microwave
- Offers 1,800 watts of turbo-powered heat in Convection mode
- Stainless steel interior
- 1.1/4-cubic foot capacity
- 13 1/4" diameter turntable tray