Oregon Scientific Crystal Weather Station
The Oregon Scientific Crystal Weather Station is one of the coolest desktop weather stations I've ever seen. On top of a glossy black base that tells perfect time automatically by radio signals linked to the U.S. atomic clock, is a clear acrylic block with laser-etched, three-dimensional icons of the sun, clouds and rain. Depending on the current weather forecast the icons begin to glow red, blue or green. It's a beautiful effect and will look stunning on any desk or nightstand. It also can swap out the time with the current temperature on the readout with a simple wave of your hand. Very cool.
- Add some flair to your forecast with this impressive weather station.
- The acrylic block displays three 3D icons — laser-engraved in crystal — that light up in color to represent sunny, rainy or cloudy skies.
- The radio-controlled U.S. Atomic clock in the base switches to a temperature readout with a wave of your hand.
- Easy-to-read animated display of time and indoor temperature with bright LED backlight.
- Plugs in with AC/DC adapter (included).
More Cool New Stuff: Weather