Kittywalk Closet Sleeper
Cats are always hiding somewhere and I can usually find mine either under the bed, behind the couch, in a laundry basket or in the closet. Well, I was looking for some kind of new bed/toy for my cat and I came across this cool Kittywalk Closet Sleeper. It's a little cat bed box that hangs from the clothes rod in the closet and keeps the cat from cozying up on your stuff. It's up high, it's hidden and it's a comfortable and secure place to take a nap, just all cats like. Be sure to leave the closet door open though.
- No more cat hairs on sweaters or shoes
- Hangs easily from any closet clothes rail
- Lightweight and easy to clean and transport
- Only uses dead closet space
- Leaves room for shirts above and shoes below
- Removeable & washable faux fur pad
- Unit folds up to a size smaller than a briefcase
- Holds pets up to 15 lbs.