Think how cool a giant California Redwood Tree in your backyard would be. Take back the neighborhood! Give your kids the best treehouse! Hang a hammock betweeen two of them! Plant a whole row of them to create the ultimate fence. Endless possibilities...
Well now you can turn your dreams of owning ridiculously massive trees into reality with 2 year old living California Redwood Tree Seedlings that are already 10 to 18 inches high. You can choose from either a Giant Sequoia or Coast Redwood. The living redwood is a hearty tree that can live and thrive in almost any locale with proper care, although it may not reach its full potential height. All they require are 2 to 3 years outdoor years planted in a container (bring indoors during extreme temperatures), before they can be planted into the ground permanently. Cool.
Giant Sequoia Facts:
- World’s largest tree in volume and weight
- Average heights of 150 to 275 feet
- 30 to 40 foot diameter
- Average lifespan of over 2,000 years
- Grows 1 to 3 feet per year
- May be grown in most areas.
- Taller and less massive than the Giant Sequoia, it is the tallest living tree in the world!
- Average heights of 200 to over 300 feet
- 8 to 20 foot diameter
- Average lifespan of 400 to 1,800 years
- Grows 12 inches per year
- Best grown in a relatively mild climate.